SIRADEL, an ENGIE group company, brings innovative solutions for enhancing connectivity between people, objects and urban infrastructure and planning of smarter and sustainable cities.
Located in France (HQ), Canada and Hong Kong, with international R&D programs on global connectivity and smart city planning, SIRADEL operates in more than 60 countries with wireless carriers, vendors, energy providers, transport providers, regulators, governments, and municipalities.
SIRADEL provides 3D GeoData products, RF Network design software tools and Professional Services to Telecom stakeholders (carriers, equipment vendors, connectivity startups, etc.) for simulation, prediction, planning and optimization of existing and new wireless networks (4G, 5G, Beyond-G IoT, etc.).
JOB DESCRIPTION OVERVIEW
SIRADEL is looking for a high-energy, passionate individual with experience in the Wireless Telecommunications domain to support the sales operations and positioning of its software products during the different phases of the product lifecycle (pre-sales & post-sales)
As a member of the product team, you will be working closely with customers, engineering, sales and consulting teams as well as other product managers to participate in the overall business development and customer success of SIRADEL products.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Develop technical user expertise on SIRADEL product lines and become a subject matter expert for internal stakeholders and external customers
- Be a product evangelist to deliver precise information about product value propositions
- Support Sales during technical meetings, customer workshops, tradeshows to demonstrate the value added and key benefits of the products
- Participate in customer trials
- Participate and respond to RFPs/RFIs
- Gather feedback from various team members and communicate with product managers to suggest new features or enhancements of existing features
- Create technical documentation (external and internal) and demos to empower various stakeholders with product capabilities.
- Travel, for short periods of time for customer interactions and trade events in Canada and the US.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Engineering or Computer Master’s degree
- Experience in technical pre-sales or product marketing with B2B solutions
- Experience with wireless networks planning and/or wireless simulation tools or RF design processes
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment, with little direct supervision
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a results-driven, team-oriented environment
- Proven interpersonal skills, excellent communicator
- Language skills: French is a major plus.
CONTACT: HR France – email@example.com
Ref : IND/SG/05-2022