SIRADEL, an ENGIE group company, brings innovative solutions for enhancing connectivity between people, objects and urban infrastructures, and planning of smarter and sustainable cities.
Located in France (HQ), Canada and China, with international R&D program on global connectivity and smart city planning, SIRADEL operates in more than 60 countries with wireless carriers, vendors, energy providers, transports providers, regulators, governments and municipalities.
SIRADEL provides thousands of geographical 3D city models across the globe, and has developed “software as a service” to simulate, integrate and visualize any data (simulations, sensors, administrations, experts and citizen), sharing information between different city utility providers to plan infrastructure more efficiently and cost effectively.
SIRADEL provides GeoData products, network design software tools and professional services to telecom stakeholders (carriers, equipment vendors, connectivity startups, etc.) for simulation, prediction, planning and optimization of existing and new wireless networks (4G, 5G, IoT, etc.)
JOB OVERVIEW :
As a member of the Infra Network Design department, part of the Product Management service, the Software Telecom support engineer (level 2) is responsible for providing support level 2.
Your main responsibilities will be :
- Provide technical support to users of Siradel simulation software
- Analyze advanced issues collaboratively with support level 1 team, software developers and products owners
- Propose workarounds to customers to offer immediate solutions while software corrections might be implemented
- Escalate users’ issues or feedbacks and collaborate with products owners to continuously improve the overall user experience
- Participate in the documentation updates including technical procedures, user documentation and FAQs
- Participate in product testing effort to continuously improve the products quality
QUALIFICTIONS AND SKILLS :
As a support engineer, you will work with customers and internal stakeholders to deliver an optimal experience to our customers.
You will be in direct contact with R&D, Software, Product and Infrastructure solutions teams. As a regular users of SIRADEL solutions, you will be a key point of contact for our external and internal users.
- Engineering or Computer Master degree
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment, with little direct supervision
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a results-driven, team-oriented environment
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Language skills: English and French are required.
- Knowledge on 4G,5G, Backhaul radio technologies
- Python development
- Linux Environment
- Experience with Helpdesk software (JIRA Service Management)
- Expérience with .NET software development suite
- 2D / 3D GIS applications and data
LOCATION: Rennes, France
CONTACT: HR France – firstname.lastname@example.org
N° de Référence d’annonce à rappeler : IND/SG/02-2022