Siradel, an Engie group company, is providing over the world 3D digital twins of cities, collaborative and 3D visualization platforms with simulation smart city solutions to make cities more sustainable, connected, and resilient.
In strong growth for the development of 5G network design solutions and smart city projects, SIRADEL is strengthening its sales teams and opening several positions.
Why join us?
SIRADEL’s smart cities solutions (data, software, expertise) contribute to the zero-carbon energy transition of cities and industries, the raison d’être of the ENGIE group.
Joining a team of experts in an agile, human-size company (160 people based in Rennes, Paris, Nice Lyon, Toronto, Dallas, Hong-Kong, Shanghai), you will be given the opportunity to work on innovative projects with the ambition to support Engie Group in its zero-carbon energy transition strategy.
See more: https://www.siradel.com
Reporting to VP Sales Europe & APAC, the candidate will be responsible for developing and growing sales activities along with specific key accounts within territory of China (including Hong Kong, Macao and Tai Wan).
As Sales Manager you will be responsible to meet or exceed the assigned sales targets. You will have a track record of successful sales of telecom products, services and solutions similar to the Siradel portfolio and will have sold these successfully into the designated Chinese territory. You will have trusted C-level and Director-Level relationships with mobile operators, telcos vendors, telco regulators and have easy access to decision makers. You will have good knowledge of Telecom technologies and systems especially those in RF network planning (4/5G, Wifi), Radio propagation and IoT domains. You will be responsible to architect and execute a sales strategy for the assigned accounts which both successfully manages Siradel’s current business and succeeds to enable key growth initiatives.
You will succeed by having a keen understanding of the customer’s key business challenges and you will work with the client to develop solutions which deliver real value. You will thrive under your own initiative. Your customer base will expect you to know their business – frequent travel to them will form a large part of your work.
You will be an effective internal communicator and collaborator working successfully with all appropriate Siradel business functions. You will be responsible to adhere to appropriate sales approval and reporting processes.
As Sales Account Manager you will have clear business development and sales responsibilities for the Siradel connectivity portfolio of Products, Services and Solutions. This will involve the following:
- Progress and achieve the annual and quarterly business sales target for Chinese Telecom Market
- Develop and support new and existing business and technical partnerships across Mainland China, Hong Kong, Tai wan and Macao
- Prospection, follow up and develop new sales opportunities in China
- Build company and product line brand awareness in China
- Build, negotiate and close sales offer
- Participate in customer presentations, exhibitions, seminars and marketing activities
Qualifications and skills
- Minimum 5 years B2B sales experience in Chinese Telecom Market
- BS/MS Degree level in Telecom, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Consistent achievement of Sales Targets
- Good commercial awareness, skill in communication and customer relationship maintenance, well spoken, confident and outgoing
- Team player who is driven by achievement and success
- Strong internal leader and collaborator
- Knowledge market : mobile Telecom, GIS, ITS, smart city.
- Fluent english is essential and the mastering of French is prioritized.
- Availability to travel frequently, for short time period.
- Customer service orientation – a strong sense of customer service is required towards both internal and external customers
- Communication – clearly express ideas, listen, adjust language or terminology to suit the needs of the audience
- Initiative – the ability to perform duties before being told to do so. This will require a self-starter who is proactive in trying to achieve business unit goals
- Sense of urgency – react quickly to customer requests
- Teamwork – work effectively within the Siradel team structure
- Location: Shanghai, PRC
- Status: full time
- Compensation: package (fix + commission) based on experience and qualifications
CONTACT: CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org