SIRADEL, an ENGIE group company, brings innovative solutions for enhancing connectivity between people, objects and urban infrastructures, and planning of smarter and sustainable cities.
Located in France (HQ), Canada and China, with international R&D program on global connectivity and smart city planning, SIRADEL operates in more than 60 countries with wireless carriers, vendors, energy providers, transports providers, regulators, governments and municipalities.
SIRADEL provides thousands of geographical 3D city models across the globe, and has developed “software as a service” to simulate, integrate and visualize any data (simulations, sensors, administrations, experts and citizen), sharing information between different city utility providers to plan infrastructure more efficiently and cost effectively.
SIRADEL provides GeoData products, network design software tools and professional services to telecom stakeholders (carriers, equipment vendors, connectivity startups, etc.) for simulation, prediction, planning and optimization of existing and new wireless networks (4G, 5G, IoT, etc.)
JOB DESCRIPTION OVERVIEW
SIRADEL is looking for a high-energy, passionate individual with experience in the Wireless Telecommunications domain to support the technical sales operations of its software products during the different phases of the product lifecycle (pre-sales & post-sales).
Member of the Product service, you will be working closely with international customers, engineering, sales and consulting teams as well as product managers of the team to participate in the overall business development and customer success of SIRADEL products.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Develop a technical user expertise on SIRADEL product line and become a subject matter expert for internal stakeholders and external customers
- Be a product and solution evangelist to deliver the precise information about the product value proposition
- Support Sales during technical meetings to demonstrate the value added and key benefits of the products
- Participate and lead customer trials
- Participate and respond to RFPs/RFIs
- Gather feedbacks from various team members and communicate with product managers to suggest new features or enhancements of existing features
- Create technical documentation (external and internal) and demos to empower various stakeholders with the product capabilities
- Deliver Training sessions to new customers
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Engineering or Computer Master degree
- Experience in technical pre-sales or product marketing with B2B solutions
- Experience with wireless networks planning and/or wireless simulation tools
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment, with little direct supervision
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a results-driven, team-oriented environment
- Language skills: English and French are required.
- Proven interpersonal skills, excellent communicator
LOCATION: Rennes, France
Ref : IND/SG/01-2022