SIRADEL, an ENGIE group company, brings innovative solutions for enhancing connectivity between people, objects and urban infrastructures, and planning of smarter and sustainable cities.
Located in France (HQ), Canada and China, with international R&D program on global connectivity and smart city planning, SIRADEL operates in more than 60 countries with wireless carriers, vendors, energy providers, transports providers, regulators, governments and municipalities.
SIRADEL provides thousands of geographical 3D city models across the globe, and has developed “software as a service” to simulate, integrate and visualize any data (simulations, sensors, administrations, experts and citizen), sharing information between different city utility providers to plan infrastructure more efficiently and cost effectively.
SIRADEL provides GeoData products, network design software tools and professional services to telecom stakeholders (carriers, equipment vendors, connectivity startups, etc.) for simulation, prediction, planning and optimization of existing and new wireless networks (5G, 6G, IoT, etc.)
JOB DESCRIPTION OVERVIEW
SIRADEL is looking for a high-energy, passionate individual with experience in the Wireless Telecommunications domain to strengthen its consulting and cooperative study activities relating to the design and optimization of wireless networks.
As a Project & Solution Engineer, member of our Consulting Service in the Infra Network Design department, you will be responsible for the realization of consulting studies and implementation of solutions related to the design of the connectivity network. You will be working closely with international customers, engineering, sales, and product teams to participate in the overall business development and customer success.
The main missions include the technical understanding of the customer need and edition of the technical offer in pre-sale, management, participation, and monitoring of the projects (progress, regular meeting with the customers and project team, reporting to the service manager, and management of the documentation) in post-sale to guarantee that all objectives in term of results, delivery and schedule are reached. You will also participate in the definition and development of new methodologies applicable to the simulation or design of wireless networks based on returns on experience.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Develop a technical user expertise on SIRADEL product & solutions lines related to design of wireless networks
- Ensure a smoothest implementation of the consulting projects/solutions: participation, coordination, and monitoring
- Regular meetings with customers, and reporting to the consulting service manager
- Support Sales during technical meetings to design the appropriate consulting offer according to the customer needs and participate in the edition of the technical offer.
- Gather feedbacks and communicate with other teams (research, product, software) to suggest new features or enhancements of existing features
- Create technical documentation (external and internal) and demos to empower various stakeholders with the product/solution capabilities
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Engineer or Expert in design of telecommunications networks
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Technical experience in radio design solution (radio planning tool) and GIS tool
- Skills in the operational realization of projects: team spirit, good collaborator and diplomat
- Ability to quickly integrate new aspects
- Fluent in French and English
- Ability to prototype (Python, Matlab, C++, R) will be highly appreciated
- Voluntary, rigorous, reliable, able to analyze and solve problems
LOCATION: Rennes, France
Ref : IND/EP/04-2022