Siradel provides the Digital Twin of territories and advanced network planning tools for the design of smarter wireless networks and the building of sustainable cities. With a unique combination of advanced technologies and expertise in data management, 3D modelling, simulation and visualization, Siradel develops software to optimize infrastructure networks and manage urban transformation projects with solutions covering Mobility, Connectivity, Green Energy and Decarbonization, Security, Sustainability, Resiliency and other domains.
As a subsidiary of the Engie group with references in more than 60 countries, Siradel works with national and local authorities, telecom and mobility operators, utilities, urban planners, to make cities more sustainable and connected but also, resilient and safe.
See more: https://www.siradel.com
As a Sales Account Manager, you will be responsible to further develop sales of Siradel solutions in North America in the Smart City domain. Customers can be cities, municipalities, campuses, bases, associated industry groups, economic development organizations, systems integrators, solution providers and more. Sales focus will be on promoting Siradel’s 3D Digital Twin and Smart Solutions capabilities to address the specific needs of the customer.
In line with the company’s sales strategy, your mandate will be:
- Prospect and develop new accounts and increase level of sales within existing accounts.
- Be responsible to meet/exceed sales objectives for the region.
- Build and develop long term trustful relationship with your customers.
- Manage and grow the pipeline of opportunities and ensure proper qualification to maintain the focus on the defined strategy.
- Work closely with the Support team to structure technical solution proposals to best suit customer’s needs and requirement.
- Build and/or organize partnerships for complex projects.
- Actively participate in events (trade show, publications, conferences, …) preparation and execution, with the communication team.
- Ensure regular, accurate reporting of activity, pipeline and forecasts and regularly update the CRM tool.
- Share market insight and best practices amongst the team members.
- Define sales strategy and account planning for your zone in accordance with the overall company strategy and objectives.
Qualification and skills
The position requires a strong sales background:
- Knowledge of urban planning, data utilization, simulation, GIS, IoT domains and Smart City
technologies and ecosystems required.
- Demonstrable sales success in the target customer base (Cities, Municipalities, …).
- Strong set of contacts in target customer base
- Demonstrate strong aptitude for deal closing.
- Hunter mindset.
- Leadership and indirect management skills to drive deals with multiple stakeholders to success.
- Demonstrate technological skillset and culture of curiosity to maintain the focus on technology aspects and easily articulate Siradel’s value proposition to customers.
- Communication – Excellent ability to summarize and communicate with broad type of individuals from technical engineers to C Level.
- Initiative – Good listener – in order to meet and exceed customers’ expectations.
- Teamwork – good leadership.
- Minimum 5-10 years’ experience in public sector technology based B2B sales.
Location: Toronto, Canada. Remote, USA.
Compensation: package (fixed + commission) based on experience and qualifications.
Resume and cover letter to email@example.com